Home cooking ultimate O'gratin chicory and ham easy, tasty, practical.
6 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking O'gratin chicory and ham
Good Morning my mother, now you get present recipe O'gratin chicory and ham with 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Next this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 6 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking O'gratin chicory and ham.
Ingredients for O'gratin chicory and ham
- It’s 6 of chicory ( endives).
- It’s 6 medium of thickness slices of ham ( salty regular pink ham not honey roasted or smoked).
- You need 1 of whole liquid cream small pack ( 20 cl).
- You need 1 of Comté type grated cheese small pack , about 125 g (important that it is Comté,.
- It’s 1 of Emmental or Gruyere can be used too but Comté is way more tasty)..
- You need 1 of table spoon butter, olive oil, Vegeta (optional) salt and pepper..
If all composition O'gratin chicory and ham it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
O'gratin chicory and ham instructions
- Wash well the endives under water, dry them..
- Heat up a table spoon of butter and a dash of olive oil in a frying pan (medium heat) and roast endives, after a few minutes turn them over and roast other side. Add salt and pepper and a pinch of Vegeta ( it's a kind of broth powder that gives taste you can use vegetable stock cube instead but crumble it with your fingers first) if you have some, on each endives. Then cover and let the endives soften and cook at small heat about 1/2 hour. (If they run dry you can add half a glass of water, to keep juice in the pan).
- Let te endives cool down on a plate and poor the juice into a large gratin oven dish. Pre-heat oven about 200 ° C (Celcius) for 10 minutes. At the same time roll up each endive in a slice of ham and place them one next to the other in the gratin dish. When they are setted nicely, pour over the liquid cream around and on top of them. Add pepper and scatter grated Comté cheese on the 6 hamed endives..
- Put in oven for about 25-30 minutes , if the gratin is not golden enough you can end up with 1 or 2 minutes oven grill option ( but always keep an eye on it all the time, it darkens very quickly).
- Enjoy with plain white or brown rice..
That’s it how easy cook with set recipes O'gratin chicory and ham, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe O'gratin chicory and ham.