Korean Style Lettuce Salad. Fish sauce, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, lettuce, onion, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, toasted sesame seeds, vinegar. This Korean Lettuce Salad is a wonderfully delicious side dish to any grilled meats – especially unseasoned grilled meats. Whenever we have a Korean style BBQ at home, this side salad is our favorite especially if we grill pork or beef.
I tried that and I fell in love with the flavors. It is refreshing and it goes perfectly with all the grilled bulgogi (marinated beef) and galbi (Korean short ribs). Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately. You can have Korean Style Lettuce Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Lettuce Salad
- It’s 150 grams of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It’s 1 sheet of Nori Seaweed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice ★.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil ★.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock) ★.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated Garlic ★.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Sesame Seed.
Learn how to make Korean style green salad. Or you could call it Korean lettuce salad since there is so much lettuce in it! It's so easy and quick to make. This salad will compliment well any type of grilled Korean BBQ meat, so make some at your next Korean BBQ gathering!
Korean Style Lettuce Salad step by step
- Wash the Lettuce and tear it into bite-size by hand..
- Rub the Nori Seaweed by hand to make it smaller..
- Mix ★ingredients in a big bowl..
- Put the Lettuce and Nori Seaweed in a bowl and mix it well before servings..
What goes in … Nutritional Information. I found that this was overpowering for my spinach based salad but i delicious with romaine or green leaf lettuce. I will be making this again for sure thanks for sharing! Chopped Steakhouse Salad with Creamy Ranch-Style DressingThe Heritage Cook. cucumbers, dill, orange bell peppers, gluten-free soy sauce, dried thyme leaves and. Simple Korean-style egg rolls are an easy side dish for any day in Korea.