Simple recipe ultimate Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken easy, fast, practical.
8 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken
Hi mother, at this time you get present recipe Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken with 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Next this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 8 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken.
Ingredients for Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 slice of ham.
- Prepare 8 slice of swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
If all main ingredients Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Pound chicken to about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Place 2 slices of ham on chicken.
- Place 2 slices of Swiss cheese on the ham.
- Roll chicken and secure with skewers.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix spices in butter.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place skewers on grill and grill for about 20 minutes or until cooked, basting with the butter mixture.
Like that method easy cook with practice recipes Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Grilled Ham & Swiss Stuffed Chicken.