Without fail recipe ultimate Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies easy, tasty, practical.
4 ingredients, 2 steps, cooking Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies
How are you my mother, now you can make recipe Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies with 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several stages that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 4 ingredients and 2 stages of easy cooking Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies.
Ingredients all Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 1 each of Smithfield ham steak.
- You need 1 of Texas Pete honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Carrots & string beans or your choice..
If all ingredients Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with without fail.
Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies step by step
- Put ham steak on hot grill to get sear marks, rotate same side once to get cris cross marks. Cook 2 minutes, turn over cook unti heated through. Baste ham with honey mustard, both sides..
- Now the hard part. Open can of string beans and a can of carrots. Put both cans in a pot add salt & pepper to taste. Cook until veggies are hot through..
That’s it formula easy make with fast recipes Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Grilled Ham Steak & Veggies.