Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing.
You can cook Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing
- It’s of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- It’s of Shredded yams.
- You need of Chopped red onion.
- You need of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- It’s of For the salad dressing:.
- You need 2 of tangerines.
- You need of Salad toppers (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing step by step
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.