Cucumber salad. Cucumber sunomono is a tasty Japanese cucumber salad made with just a few easy-to-find This cool cucumber salad is quick and easy to prepare. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages. Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion are tossed in a sweet and tangy vinaigrette for a classic side dish.
After all those delicious pies I figured I'd better make something a little healthier. Looking for the perfect cucumber salad recipe? Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion help compliment this Vinegar, sugar, salt and onion add gentle, versatile flavor to this quick-and-easy cucumber salad. You can cook Cucumber salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- You need 1 of organic English cucumber.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of diced ham.
- You need 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- Prepare 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- Prepare 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- It’s 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of red onion diced.
This cucumber salad is easy to prepare, yet flavorful and elegant. With a mix of cucumbers and onion, it's a healthy salad recipe that's sure to be a hit during the spring and summer months! Light and refreshing cucumber salad recipe – perfect for a hot summer day. It's a great side for just about anything you put on This easy cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day.
Cucumber salad instructions
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
Cucumber salad is a popular dish served during the summer when they are plentiful and the weather is hot. This easy cucumber salad recipe is so delicious and refreshing! Cool, crisp cucumbers are tossed This refreshing, easy cucumber salad recipe is perfect for hot days! A little sesame oil & a splash of. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and This easy-to-make cucumber salad, also called "tzatziki", is a refreshing accompaniment to spicy dishes.