Home cuisine ultimate Green Lasagne! easy, tasty, practical.
14 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Green Lasagne!
Hi mother, at this time you can make recipe Green Lasagne! with 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 14 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Green Lasagne!.
Ingredients for Green Lasagne!
- Prepare 300 g of fresh spinach, chopped finely.
- You need 250 g of frozen peas.
- You need 500 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 150 g of fresh pesto.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (I love kallo organic mushroom).
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- Prepare sheets of Lasagne.
- It’s 8 of mint leaves – chopped finely.
- Prepare 8 of basil leaves – chopped finely.
- It’s 100 g of grated cheese (I used mature cheddar).
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
- Prepare of Pepper to season.
- Prepare of Basil sprig – for decoration.
If all raw materials Green Lasagne! it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Green Lasagne! step by step
- Dissolve the stock cube in 250ml of boiled water. Add half the mascarpone, the stock and pesto to a pan and warm on a low heat. Once a pale green sauce has formed add the spinach leaves, chopped mint and basil and 250g frozen peas. Season with pepper. Heat until the spinach has wilted, peas thawed and the mixture is starting to bubble..
- Place a third of the spinach mixture into the bottom of a lasagne dish. It’s quite watery but don’t worry, the pasta will absorb most of it!.
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat two times to layer up the mixture and lasagne sheets so you have three layers. Set to the side..
- Put the rest of the mascarpone into the pan (I used the same pan to save on washing up!) and add a splash of milk and lots of ground pepper. Heat until all the mascarpone has melted (this only takes a couple of minutes!).
- Pour the mascarpone sauce into the top of the lasagne tiered. Add grated cheese and pine nuts..
- Cook in the oven at 200c for 40-45 mins or until the cheese is crispy and the sauce is starting to bubble. Allow to stand for 5 mins and add the basil garnish (optional)..
- We enjoyed ours with garlic bread to mop up the sauce and a green salad :).
That’s it method easy make with rapid recipes Green Lasagne!, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Green Lasagne!.