Simple cooking ultimate Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree easy, delicious, practical.
25 ingredients, 13 steps, cooking Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree
Hi every body, now you can make recipe Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree with 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Below this is how to make it, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 25 ingredients and 13 stages of easy cooking Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree.
Ingredients all Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree
- You need of For Sumac Chicken Roulade.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast piece boneless.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sumac powder.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of White pepper powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of Green leaf part of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Chilli (Optional).
- You need 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of For Pumpkin Puree.
- Prepare 200 gm of Pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of White pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Paprika powder or Red Chilli flakes.
- You need of For Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Mint leaves.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Chilli (optional to taste).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of /Tsp Salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- It’s of To complement with Green,Red,Yellow Capsicum & Pumpkin seeds.
If all cooking materials Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with easy.
Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree instructions
- To make Sumac Chicken Roulade, take chicken breast piece.trim it if needed.wash throughly & let it dry completely.then place boneless piece on cutting board & with the help of sharp knife open it..
- Insert knife from top conical part til the end length of breast piece. Opening it in butterfly cut.breast piece should open nicely,as shown in pic..
- Take a ziplock bag,and place butterfly cut open chicken inside,or place the piece over cling film & cover it from top also with it.pound the chicken with kitchen hammer, or rolling pin,to press the chicken thinly.Pound carefully so as not to tear open it.chicken piece will expand in size as well so take big ziplock bag.when the chicken is quite thin take out from bag & keep aside..
- Spread 1 Tbsp sumac powder on plate evenly.place chicken piece on plate,it will absorb sumac powder on it's surface.no need to press it. As sumac powder might leave a little colur so be carefull with it. If little colur stain appear on above surface of chicken piece then leave it. Sprinkle salt & white pepper powder on upper side of chicken..
- Take few sprigs of leafy green part of spring onions,cut according to size of chicken breast.place them over chicken alongwith fresh mint, coriander leaves.green chilli is optional to taste.pour lemon juice on greens to get wet a little & stick to chicken.press the greens with hand to stick them nicely..
- Pet dry your hands,lift both ends of chicken piece from one side,start rolling the roulade firmly so as to press greens inside chicken piece nicely.take thread & roll it around roulade in 1/2 inch thickness size. It will not only help to keep rolade in shape but also helps in cutting later. Keep roulade in fridge to rest for 30 min..
- Ehen roulade has rested for some time, take it out from fridge. Grease a loaf pan with oil.place the roulade in pan& bake at 200°c for about 35-45 min.the oven should be preheated at 180°c for 10-15 min..
- Turn the roulade in between to cook evenly from all sides.it will leave it's own water, which help in baking properly.this juice is tasty & can be use later in any sauce or with roulade as well.add a dash of oil or water in between if needed. U can check the tenderness of roulade by inserting a toothpik or knife inside.it will come out clean. The force of toothpik priking inside can help tell the tenderness.when it's done.turn off heat.let it rest for 10 min in pan..
- Take out roulade on board.cut open thread first.with the help of sharp knife, cut the roulade in pieces.the cut pieces should reveal beautifully cooked chicken meat with layer of greens inside with bright colour of top skin..
- To make pumpkin puree, peel the skin,clean the fibers & seeds.chop in pieces.boil water with little salt & add pumpkin pieces in it.let them.boil till tender.strain them. Save 1/2 glass of pumpkin water for use.blend these boiled pieces in blender till smooth..
- Mix salt & white pepper in puree. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.add puree to pan & cook till a smooth texture is obtained. Add the reserve pumpkin water if needed to cook puree. Adjust seasoning. Add a pinch of paprika powder or red chilli flakes in end for colour & flavour.u can use cornflour slurry to thick puree if needed only..
- To make pesto,take fresh coriander, mint leaves, garlic cloves, salt,green chilli (optional to taste) roasted cashew nuts,& blend to mild grainy texture.take out in bowl.mix olive oil in it & adjust seasoning..
- To plate the tricoloir dish, pour a spoonful of pumpkin puree in center of platter.place the Sumac Chicken Roulade pieces on top of puree. Add some pesto on side of platter. Few cubes of tri colour capsicum stirfried in dash of olive oil & dry roasted pumpkin seeds will garnish the dish as well add to crunchy flavour.Sprinkle some sumac or paprika powder over.Enjoy Tri-Colour Sumac Chicken Roulade in Pumpkin puree & pesto with Cookpad..
Like that formula easy cook with practice recipes Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree.