Home recipe ultimate Thai green pesto easy, tasty, practical.
12 ingredients, 3 steps, cooking Thai green pesto
How are you all, at this time you can cook recipe Thai green pesto with 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Next this is how to make it, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 12 ingredients and 3 stages of easy cooking Thai green pesto.
Ingredients all Thai green pesto
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic clove, crushed under a knife and peeled.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped roasted unsalted cashews (or you can use pine nuts).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 of lemon grass finely sliced (peel outside skin off and use just inside from the root up to half way of the lemon grass).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Thai fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 of packed Thai basil leaves or Italian basil leaves if you cant find Thai.
- It’s 1-2 of anchovies.
- It’s 4-5 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thai chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
If all raw materials Thai green pesto it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with fast.
Thai green pesto step by step
- Put all dry ingredients into the pestle mortar or food processor. Pound them all together in the pestle and mortar or blitzed them in the food processor until all finely chopped and form into paste.
- Pour vegetable or olive oil in the pestle and mortar and mix it together. For food processor pour oil through the feed tube to make a paste. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (The pesto can be refrigerated in a covered container, with a very thin layer of vegetable oil poured on top to seal the surface, for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature and stir well before using.).
- Can be cook with stir fried rice on my recipe or simply add on to pasta.
That’s it formula easy make with practice recipes Thai green pesto, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Thai green pesto.