Chicken corn soup #soupcontest. Delicious Indo-Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe!! Follow me on Instagram: https একদম কম খরচে ঘরে তৈরি রেস্টুরেন্ট স্টাইল চাইনিজ চিকেন কর্ন সূপ This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants!
Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious. You can cook Chicken corn soup #soupcontest using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn soup #soupcontest
- You need 200 gms of Chicken, boneless.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet corn, crushed.
- You need 3 tsp of flour mixed with water.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce, to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. It's been a busy Holiday Season and although I've been cooking a lot, I haven't really had the time to do many recipes lately. Chicken Corn Soup is a delicious and nutritional starter to have before meal.
Chicken corn soup #soupcontest step by step
- Boil chicken in chicken broth in a big pot or crock pot.
- Let cook for 20-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Chicken should shred very easily..
- While chicken is cooking, add half the corn in a blender and pulse a few times with a touch of water. Do not puree the corn but just crush it lightly..
- Once chicken is done, remove it from the pot and shred with fork and knife.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pot, along with the crushed corn and 2 cups of water and continue to simmer the soup,.
- While the soup is simmering, mix flour with a little bit of water to make a slurry and pour this into the simmering soup to thicken it..
- Next, beat an egg and slowly pour into the soup.
- Add salt to taste along with hot sauce, soy sauce and vinegar as needed,.
- Serve hot. I like to add more soy sauce, hot sauce and green chilies to the soup..
Sweet corn chicken soup is a classic soup among Indo Chinese recipes. An easy soup recipe made with cream style corn and shredded chicken is very flavorful. Chicken corn soup has a light sweetness from the corn and a savoriness from the chicken. This particular recipe has a rich broth mixed with a variety of herbs and is cooked low and slow for several. Can you believe my husband doesn't consider soup a proper dinner?