Gyoza Chicken Soup.
You can cook Gyoza Chicken Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gyoza Chicken Soup
- You need of Steamed gyoza (see other recipe Gyoza).
- You need 1 bundle of udon (90 g).
- You need 6 cups of water for cooking noodles.
- You need 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 inch of ginger (thinkly sliced).
- It’s 100 g of spinach or as many as you like.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shiitake mushrooms (I used dried shiitake).
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion for garnish.
Gyoza Chicken Soup step by step
- Cook udon in boiling water according to package instruction. Set aside..
- In a cooking pot, add broth, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce and sesame oil and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped celery and boil for another 3 mins..
- Add spinach to blanch on soup for 1 minute or according to cooking preference..
- Arrange ingredients in a bowl with udon, garnish with green onions, add steamed gyoza and serve hot..