You can have Meatball Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Soup
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground meat with spices.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 lb of penne or other pasta.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s of Hard cheese such as Parmesan.
Meatball Soup instructions
- Whisk an egg and add it to the meat (add some spices if needed) and breadcrumbs. Mix well..
- Heat big pot and add oil. Sauté garlic..
- Add beef broth and water and bring to boil..
- I used a melon baller to form and drop the meatballs into the pot..
- Add pasta and follow directions on box for al dente. Mine was 11 minutes..
- Squeeze lemon into soup..
- Serve with grated cheese. I’m not sure what mine was but it was similar to Parmesan..