Simple recipe ultimate Nettle and mint pesto easy, tasty, practical.
7 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Nettle and mint pesto
Good Morning all, at this time you get cook recipe Nettle and mint pesto with 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are some level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 7 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Nettle and mint pesto.
Ingredients all Nettle and mint pesto
- It’s of Several large stems of nettles.
- Prepare of Generous handful fresh mint.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive or avocado oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic or tsp garlic puree.
- It’s 3 tbsp of roasted peanuts, walnuts, cashew nuts or pinenuts.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of parmesan or alternative hard cheese.
If all main ingredients Nettle and mint pesto it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with fast.
Nettle and mint pesto instructions
- Collect several large stems of nettles. Recommend you collect from your garden to be sure they do not have weed killer sprayed on them and wear thick gardening gloves! Using scissors, carefully remove the leaves. Discard the stems..
- Inspect the leaves for pests or anything else unsavoury and remove or discard those leaves. Wash carefully using a salad spinner..
- Put into a large pan and pour over boiling water. Continue to boil and carefully stir for 2 minutes to remove any stings. The leaves will begin to wilt in a similar way to spinach. Then put straight into cold water to stop the cooking..
- Using a salad spinner or clean towel remove as much water as possible. The texture of the leaves will have changed to a slightly furry texture but the leaves will not sting you anymore. Don't discard the water as this can be drank as nettle tea and is very nutrient rich..
- Add 3 tbsp olive or avocado oil and a generous handful of fresh mint leaves. Then add nuts and seeds. Blend using a food processor until smooth..
- Stir in finely grated parmesan or alternative hard cheese..
- Serve over pasta..
Like that formula easy make with practice recipes Nettle and mint pesto, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Nettle and mint pesto.