Meatball soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! GET NOTIFICATION: Subscribe to my channel & check the "Bell" button right next to the subscribe button to get notified of our new uploads.
It is our version of comfort food. This homemade meatball soup is pure comfort, with a brothy tomato base that's filled with al dente pasta, wilted spinach, and bite-sized meatballs. Remove from the pot and set aside. You can have Meatball soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- It’s 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
This delicious Meatball Soup Recipe bring meatballs and pasta together with onions, carrots, celery and green beans in a hearty beef broth that has been perfectly seasoned with Italian spices. Uncover your soup pot and add broth and water to the pot. Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. A hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs.
Meatball soup instructions
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread. See more ideas about meatball soup, soup, soup recipes. · Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup: Thai flavors mixed into a traditional egg drop broth for a comforting and filling soup. These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup. The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to an extra. Tender meatballs that melt in your mouth are beloved both by children and adults.