Zucchini soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup Nice recipe for rich soup. The zucchini was from my garden where I also chose lemongrass and. This zucchini soup is warm and creamy, perfect for fall or winter.
So I simply had to share the recipe with you guys. This simple fresh zucchini soup from chef Grant Achatz is sublimely silky and creamy without any added cream. How to Make Spicy Zucchini Soup. You can cook Zucchini soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini soup
- It’s 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2-3 of zucchinis, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Parsley,.
The beauty of this soup is that it uses lots of zucchini, it cooks up quickly (perfect for a midweek meal), and it keeps for at least a week in the fridge. This zucchini soup has great body simply from the sheer amount of zucchini that are in the recipe. There is no cream or starchy thickeners in sight, so it's both healthy (lots of vegetables) and efficient. This vegan zucchini soup is bursting with flavor, freshly grown zucchini, white bean, onion, garlic, and herbs.
Zucchini soup step by step
- Fry bacon in pan. Remove bacon and add onions to bacon grease and cook until tender..
- Add zucchini, broth, and garlic to onions in pan and heat until zucchini is tender. Put in blender or use a hand blender and puree mixture. Add the mixture into pan, adding milk, salt, pepper and parsley. Break bacon into small pieces and add to soup. Add the bay leaves. Simmer but don't bring to a boil. Taste and add additional seasoning as needed..
A healthy creamy zucchini soup that is vegan and gluten-free. Vegan zucchini soup that's creamy, very easy to make and has a lot of flavor, too! Gluten-free, low calorie and low carb too. These are way more delicious These lean green soups are the best way to use up your surplus of zucchini or just whip up a light. This soup is so creamy and silky – it tastes like it's full of cream.