Red Bean Soup.
You can cook Red Bean Soup using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of red bean.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 block of palm sugar.
Red Bean Soup step by step
- In a bowl, add red bean and water enough to cover the beans. Leave it for at least 5 hours or overnight..
- In a pot, add 2 litre of water and bring to boil..
- Add red beans and palm sugar. Once water is boiling then turn the heat lower and cover the lid. simmer for at least 30 mins..