Milk soup. Milk soup is one of the oldest and most basic foods. Among farmers around the world, milk Milk soup exists in nearly every culture and is common among Poles (zupa mleczna), Czechs, Hungarians. Milk soup is a soup typically enjoyed in Eastern European countries.
Top milk-based-soup recipes just for you. Noodle soup is one of the most common soups in many cuisines of the world. They are mushroom noodles and milk noodles. You can have Milk soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk soup
- You need of Soup pack(chicken bone).
- It’s 4 pcs of pepper.
- You need 2 of onions,.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 4 cube of maggi.
- It’s 1 tin of milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 4 table spoon of oil.
Add the rice, salt and boil until cooked. Take off the fire, season, mix in the butter and thicken with beaten eggs. Serve with crushed brined Cheese or grated kashkava. Pasta with Milk (Russian Milk Soup).
Milk soup instructions
- Washed ur soup pack Nd put it in a pot then add paste onion,garlic Nd pepper,add rosemary,curry,oil Nd maggi then cover it for 20mins then uncover it add one tin of milk Nd small amount of mix corn flour with water then cover it for 10minute.
Children love this semi-sweet milk soup! Any grain, pasta or rice can be used in place for the pasta. And this soup is still popular among children. It's often served in kindergartens, is easy to prepare, and doesn't require. When my young man's parents first got married, one of the first dishes prepared by the young wife was a special Milk soup made according to the recipe of my.