Home cuisine ultimate Persian aabgosht (beef stew) easy, delicious, practical.
10 ingredients, 5 steps, cooking Persian aabgosht (beef stew)
Good Morning all, now you get prepare recipe Persian aabgosht (beef stew) with 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Next this is how to make it, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 5 stages of easy cooking Persian aabgosht (beef stew).
Ingredients all Persian aabgosht (beef stew)
- It’s 500 grams of lamb leg.
- Prepare 1 cup of chick peas and white beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of potatoes peeled.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 box of beef broth.
If all composition Persian aabgosht (beef stew) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with fast.
Persian aabgosht (beef stew) step by step
- chop potatoes , tomatoes, and onions according to taste.
- place all the ingredients together in a large pot..
- add a cup of water.
- let it cook on middle heat for few hours until every thing is soft boiled.
- enjoy! you can separate the broth and serve with bread. you can mash everything else and serve on a separate plate. or serve it all together in small pots..
Like that how easy make with practice recipes Persian aabgosht (beef stew), you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Persian aabgosht (beef stew).