Slow cooker pumpkin soup. A slow cooker pumpkin soup is perfect for a healthier dinner that you can prepare and get cooking ahead of time. This creamy soup is loaded with all the flavors that you expect in a good pumpkin soup. It features a blend of onion, garlic, carrots, pumpkin, cream, and a few spices.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pumpkin and onion; cook and stir until lightly browned. I've been playing around with pumpkin soup recipes for a while now. You can cook Slow cooker pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pumpkin soup
- You need 1.2 kg of Kent pumpkin.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 L of sodium reduced chicken stock.
- Prepare 50 g of cream cheese.
- You need Half of block feta cheese.
- It’s Handful of chopped chives.
This is my easiest, and most delicious effort yet. Note: I like my pumpkin soup thick and flavoursome. If you like, you can thin it by adding extra water, milk our cream and half the amount of. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup is a no-fuss dish, creamy, hearty, and very easy to make!
Slow cooker pumpkin soup step by step
- Remove seeds and rind from pumpkin, cut into chunks..
- Stir fry diced onion and minced garlic in slow cooker pot.
- Add pumpkin to pot, along with stock..
- Set for 6 hours on low..
- After soup is done, mash the pumpkin pieces with a potato masher..
- Stir in the cream cheese and stir thoroughly to ensure it is well distributed..
- Top of crumbed feta cheese and chopped chives to your liking..
It is perfectly spiced that goes well with the fruit's earthy flavor! Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup smells amazing as it cooks. This dish capitalizes on the natural earthy and nutty taste of the pumpkin. This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup is a quick and easy recipe that calls for ingredients that you probably have on hand. How to Make Pumpkin Soup in a Slow Cooker.