Granat Soup (African).
You can cook Granat Soup (African) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granat Soup (African)
- It’s 2 of CupsRice.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Cube of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Salt (for each rice and chicken pot).
- Prepare 1 of Tables spoon Butter (for rice).
Granat Soup (African) instructions
- Fry Onions till you get a beige color..
- Rice: in another pot boil the rice in a pot on the side (in a pot 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice + 1 Tablespoon Salts +one Tablespoon Butter.
- Chop Chicken to cubes and add them to the onion.
- Add salt, white pepper, tomato paste, chicken broth..
- Add the water till it covers the chicken and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till it’s well cooked.
- Finally add the peanut butter after 20 minutes and mix them together (stir till it gets thick).
- Add the Chilli pepper.