Simple cuisine ultimate Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones easy, delicious, practical.
26 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones
Hi mother, at this time you get present recipe Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones with 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Below this is how to make it, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 26 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones.
Ingredients for Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones
- You need of soup—————————.
- It’s 5 1/2 lb of large shrimp deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of large onions chopped.
- It’s 5 of large tomatoes skinned and seeded chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of red aji chili paste.
- It’s 2 1/4 lb of fava beans.
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of peas.
- Prepare 14 of small yellow potatoes.
- You need 3 ears of corn cut into 2 inch slices.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh farmers cheese cut into cubes.
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 1/2 quart of water.
- It’s of red chili sauce——————.
- It’s 1/2 cup of farmers cheese cubed.
- You need 4 of red hot peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
If all material requirements Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with easy.
Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones instructions
- Peel and de-vein shrimp reserve heads and shells save 12 whole shrimp for decoration..
- Put 6 1/2 quarts of water in a pot add heads and shells to water, and salt boil for 45 minutes then strain..
- In a sauce pan sauteed onions garlic and tomatoes, add ketchup, red hot chili paste, cumin, salt, pepper, and shrimp bodies..
- After 45 minutes before serving add to boiling stock rice, fava beans, peas, and corn..
- In a medium sized pot add 2 quarts of soup/broth. Then poach the eggs in this liquid, you can poach more than one at a time depending on the size of pot..
- In a double boiler cook peeled potatoes or steam till done..
- Add milk, cheese, whole shrimp, and oregano after rice is done.
- In individual bowls serve potatoes pour soup over top place a whole shrimp and poached egg on top of each serves 12.
- For the sauce boil the red hot chili's in water desired devein peppers blend with rest ingredients serve in it's own little dish on side with the cheese added at the last..
That’s it how easy cook with practice recipes Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones.