You can have Mushroom Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Mushroom chopped.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery diced small.
- It’s 2 of Shallots finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion diced small.
- Prepare 3 boxes of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly chopped Parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Mushroom Soup instructions
- Cook chopped onions, celery, and shallots with butter until soft in pot..
- Add chopped mushrooms until cooked..
- Added chopped parsley, basil, thyme to the cooked mixture..
- Sprinkle the flour one tablespoon at a time over the mixture. Stir in between the other flour tablespoons until flour has mixed into the cooked mushrooms etc..
- Once all flour has been added, add the chicken stock and bay leaves..
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to low and continue to cook for 30 minutes..