You can have Ogbono Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ogbono Soup
- You need of Stock.
- You need of Smoked catfish.
- Prepare of Stock fish.
- You need of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Grounded Peppers.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Locust bean powder.
- You need of Soup.
- It’s of Grounded ogbono.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Potash (toka) (optional).
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- It’s of Wash and dried bitter-leaf/Fresh.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Ogbono Soup step by step
- Wash and prepare fish. Add to pot. Add grounded peppers with ginger garlic paste. Add locust bean powder. Boil until tender..
- Add the toka and boil for another 5 minutes. Mix equal amount of ogbono powder with palm oil and make into a paste.
- Add paste to stock. Stir occasionally until very drawy. Crumble some dried bitter leaf into the soup and allow to simmer on low heat for about 7 to 10 minutes. When you off the fire you can add the seasoning cubes and salt..