You can have Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup
- You need 1 of lg carrot diced.
- Prepare 2 lbs of potatoes peeled and diced.
- You need 1 (500 g) of media crema.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 c of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
Potato Soup step by step
- Saute bacon, diced onions, garlic in large stock pot until bacon is cooked and onions are clear..
- Add diced potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover. Bring to boil and cook until potatoes are almost done but not mushy..
- Mix flour with milk. Add milk and media crema to boiling potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until desired consistency..