Oat Soup with vegetable stock.
You can cook Oat Soup with vegetable stock using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat Soup with vegetable stock
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1500 ml of water.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of whole grain oats.
- You need 2 TSP of concentated vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 TSP of salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
Oat Soup with vegetable stock step by step
- Add the onions and garlic to the heated olive oil in a pot. lett cook until soft..
- Add the oats then 1500 ml of water..
- Dissolve the concentated vegetable stock into the pot contents. Add salt and pepper. When it becomes ready, the soup thickens..
- Serve hot..