Vodka Sauce Soup.
You can cook Vodka Sauce Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vodka Sauce Soup
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- You need 1/2 pound of Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew.
- You need 2/3 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
Vodka Sauce Soup instructions
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil..
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now..
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.