Black Bean Soup.
You can have Black Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Soup
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of black beans rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbs of basil.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked shell pasta.
Black Bean Soup instructions
- Put all ingredients in pot except the pasta and bring to a boil..
- Once it comes to a full boil turn to medium and simmer for 20 mins or until peppers are soft..
- Add in pasta and simmer for 10 mins..
- Turn off burner cover pot and let sit for 10 mins so pasta will be soft..
- Enjoy this makes 4 2 cup servings..