Fast making ultimate Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos easy, yummy, practical.
13 ingredients, 10 steps, cooking Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos
Good Evening every body, at this time you get present recipe Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos with 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 10 stages of easy cooking Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos.
Ingredients for Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos
- It’s 8 slice of Thinly sliced pork (for shabu-shabu).
- It’s 8 of Okra (or green beans).
- You need 16 of Frozen french fries.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (cut into matchsticks).
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆Sake.
- You need 25 ml of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 25 ml of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of ☆Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s of Optional:.
- You need 1 of as many (to taste) + 1 bag Boiled eggs + plastic bag.
If all ingredients Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos instructions
- Combine the ☆ ingredients. Cut the carrot into 16 thin matchsticks. Salt the okura and roll it firmly on a cutting board. Cut off the hard parts of the okra..
- If you put the liquid ☆ ingredients in the measuring cup first, you can get by with just one container (I doubled the amounts since I made marinated boiled eggs.).
- If you place the okra alterately facing left and right as in the photo, salt and roll them in one go with both hands, they'll be done in no times. Rinse off the salt under running water..
- Cut off the stem ends as if you're removing a hat. Cut off any remaining hard bits, and the okra are prepped..
- Place the carrot, frozen potato and okra on the pork slices and roll them up. Season lightly with salt and pepper. It will look nice if you alternate the carrot and potato pieces..
- Heat a pan and add oil. Start pan frying the rolls with the seam side down. Roll them around with tongs. When the rolls are browned all over, add the ☆ ingredients..
- Simmer to reduce the sauce and coat the rolls, and it's done. Stop cooking just before the sauce gets burned. When it becomes foamy as shown here, give it a few more seconds. The sauce will coat the rolls nicely and they'll be delicious..
- The rolls fit better in a bento box if you cut them, and they're easier to eat too. If you cut them straight across they look like this. The star shape of the okra is so cute..
- Make marinated eggs with the leftover sauce. Put boiled eggs and the sauce in a plastic bag, eliminate as much air as you can and seal. Leave it to marinate in the refrigerator overnight. I could make 6 eggs..
- I made the rolls with asparagus since okra was sold out at the supermarket. I also packed onigiri rice balls, fruits, and frozen jelly cups in this bento..
That’s it method easy make with set recipes Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Pork and Okra Rolls with Potatoes – For Bentos.