You can cook Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 3 cups of potato pieces.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby carrots sliced in half.
- Prepare 3 cups of sliced yellow Crook-necked squash.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2-1/2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of red wine vinegar or vinegar hot sauce optional.
- Prepare To taste of grated Parmesan cheese optional.
Vegetable Soup instructions
- The potato pieces were the parts I cut away from my chateau potatoes. Slice the carrots, slice the squash, and chop the cabbage. Add to a pot with the water and salt..
- Boil the vegetables for 30-40 minutes. Add water if necessary. This is where the butter is added. Simmer 15 minutes covered. Serve add red wine vinegar/ hotsauce, if you desire. Add cheese if using. I hope you enjoy!!!.