Penne pasta with ground beef. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese. It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This Penne Pasta Bake makes great leftovers!
This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love. The main trick to this penne pasta recipe? Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! You can have Penne pasta with ground beef using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with ground beef
- It’s 1 pack of ground beef.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic minced.
- You need 12 oz of Marinera sauce.
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 handful of mozzarella cheese.
Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in. In a large skillet cook the ground beef until well browned, breaking up with a spoon until crumbled; drain fat. Add in the cooked penne pasta; toss to combine with sauce and cheese. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then about.
Penne pasta with ground beef instructions
- First you boil penne pasta.
- Then cook onions with garlic and then throw in the ground beef.
- Add marinara sauce and the sour cream sauce let simmer for 15 min.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef and let simmer for another 5 min.
- Then transfer pasta to the oven at 350F for 30 min add cheese on top.
Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. Heat to boiling a large pot of water. The ridged, tube-shaped pasta is perfect for holding onto the beef and aromatic soffritto—onion, carrot, and celery. Garnished with pleasantly salty pecorino cheese In this recipe, quick-cooking bolognese, a classic Italian meat sauce, is paired with penne rigate. The ridged, tube-shaped pasta is perfect for.