Without fail recipe ultimate Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas easy, yummy, practical.
17 ingredients, 16 steps, cooking Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas
Good Afternoon my mother, at this time you can make recipe Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas with 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Below this is how to make it, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 17 ingredients and 16 stages of easy cooking Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas.
Ingredients for Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size Ginger.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 large of Potato.
- It’s 1 of to 2 tablespoons Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (only if you lke hot and spicy).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 300 grams of Tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 240 grams of Chickpeas (soaked in water or canned) *I recommend using canned soy beans too..
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of handful Cilantro leaves.
If all main ingredients Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to serving with relaxing.
Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas instructions
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and ginger. Chop the tomato in a food processor. Cut the potato into bite-size pieces..
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Once heated, saute the cumin seeds until about the popping sound stops, while being careful not to let them burn..
- Saute the garlic and ginger well..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon if you'd like. The taste won't be that noticeable in the curry, but it's good for your stomach so I do recommend it..
- Mix in the turmeric powder to make sure it blends well with the garlic and ginger..
- Add the onions and saute until translucent..
- Mix in the coriander powder and cayenne powder and let them blend well with the onions..
- Add salt, sugar, and tomatoes, and saute until about the tomatoes' color and shape disappears. It'll turn into a paste..
- Like this..
- Also, mix in the chickpeas and potatoes..
- Once well mixed, add water..
- Cover and simmer over low heat until the potatoes are cooked..
- Check every once in a while and mix occasionally to prevent it from burning..
- While waiting for the curry to finish, cut the coriander leaves..
- Once a skewer can be inserted at ease into the potatoes, mix well, check the saltiness, and it's done. Please east after squeezing out some lemon juice to garnish..
- Eat as soon as possible. Indian curry doesn't need to be rested overnight like Japanese curry, but the flavors do mellow out after resting it for an hour or so..
That’s it formula easy make with fast recipes Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Indian Home-style Curry with Potatoes and Chickpeas.