Lentil soup. Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without Essentially, lentil soup is everything we need right now. This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the.
Paprika gives this healthy soup a tasty Hungarian twist. Mushroom and Lentil Soup – Everyday Food with Sarah Carey. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!! You can cook Lentil soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil soup
- You need 1 lb of lentils.
- It’s 12 oz of can petite diced tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 c of frozen onion and pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 (12 oz) of cans of broth.
It's full of amazing lemony flavor, it's naturally healthy and vegan and gluten-free, it's quick and easy to make, and SO delicious. Lentils are coupled with vegetables for this family-friendly lentil soup. Topped with spinach and a splash of vinegar, this is the perfect weekday dinner. This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make!
Lentil soup instructions
- Rinse lentils then boil for 30 minutes, season the boiling water with 1 tblsp each cayenne and paprika. (Can be done ahead of time, perfect prep to do on the weekend then toss the soup together after work).
- Rinse lentils, set aside or store in fridge. Can be made up to 3 days ahead of time..
- Dice carrot and garlic..
- Add garlic, onion, pepper, carrot to medium heat w 1 tbl oil until onions sweat…about 4 mins.
- Stir tomatos, mix completely and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add lentils & broth + 1/2 c water, simmer for 30 minutes..
- Using emulsion blender for texture is optional. Image is without emulsion blender..
It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier than any canned soup. Meet my go-to lentil soup recipe! I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort food.