Creamy Bean Soup.
You can cook Creamy Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bean Soup
- You need 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- Prepare Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- You need 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Creamy Bean Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..