Fast making ultimate Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki easy, delicious, practical.
12 ingredients, 16 steps, cooking Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki
Good Afternoon mother, at this time you get cook recipe Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki with 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please read carefully.
In cooking there are several level that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 12 ingredients and 16 stages of easy cooking Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki.
Ingredients all Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki
- You need 250 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 180 ml of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- Prepare 60 grams of Amanatto (or adzuki beans).
- Prepare 60 grams of Sweet potato.
- It’s of Matcha paste.
- You need 5 grams of Matcha.
- You need 5 ml of Hot water.
If all composition Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with relaxing.
Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki instructions
- Prepare the dough. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the butter..
- With a rubber spatula, mix the dry ingredients with the liquid. Once it comes together, transfer onto a working surface and knead with your hand. Rub in the butter and knead well..
- When the dough has been worked to enough to activate the gluten, tear off 1/3 of the dough and form round shape with the remaining 2/3..
- Rub in the matcha paste to the 1/3 dough and knead well until you get an even green color. Together with the dough from Step 3, let the dough rise for the first proof for 40 – 60 minutes..
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 8 mm cubes and microwave or steam to soften. I used homemade boiled adzuki beans, but store-bought is also OK..
- When each portion of dough has doubled in size, punch down the dough and form into a ball. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the white dough into the size of the loaf pan..
- On top of the dough, line up the sweet potatoes cubes..
- Then cover it with matcha dough, which was rolled out slightly smaller than the white dough. Make sure you press the air out of the dough in between the potatoes..
- Scatter the boiled adzuki beans evenly, but make sure adzuki won't fall out when you roll the dough..
- Roll it up from the front. Make sure there is no air pockets trapped inside by rolling the dough tightly. Seal the seams firmly..
- Put the dough into a lightly buttered loaf pan. Cover it with a damp cloth and rise for the second time for 40 – 60 minutes..
- When the dough has risen to 80-90% of the pan, close the lid (if you are using a round loaf pan, rise until the dough gets to 80 – 90% of the closed pan)..
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 200℃ then lower to 180℃ and bake for 10 minutes. After it has baked, take out bread immediately from the pan and cool on a rack..
- Slice after it's completely cooled. If you scatter the sweet potatoes and adzuki beans evenly, right to the edges of the dough, it will look delicious and pretty all the way to the ends..
Like that method easy cook with practice recipes Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki, you also can look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Rolled Matcha Bread with Sweet Potatoes and Adzuki.