My Mixed Broth Creamed Veggie Soup. ☺.
You can have My Mixed Broth Creamed Veggie Soup. ☺ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Broth Creamed Veggie Soup. ☺
- You need 4 tbls of mixed broth.
- It’s 1 pint of water.
- It’s 1 tbls of Barley.
- It’s 2 of small carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1 pint of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt + black pepper.
- You need 1 of dried veg stock crumble in the soup mix.
- It’s 4 tbls of fresh cream.
My Mixed Broth Creamed Veggie Soup. ☺ instructions
- Rinse the dried broth mix for a few moments then add the mixed broth in to a saucepan add the water. Diced Carrot too..
- Bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for about half hour. Drain off the water then add another pint of boiling water and carry on simmering for 30 minutes. Add another dried veg stock..
- Next add the onions Garlic to a frying pan and cook until the onions are opaque in colour then add to the soup mix. Add black pepper and salt to your taste..
- Add cooked Rice and stir in to mix. Bring to boil then down to Simmer add a dried veg stock cube stir in..
- Simmer for a further 20 minutes take off the heat let cool a little then add the cream. Put back on the heat bring to the boil and serve. You can add 1/4 boiling water if its too thick..
- Serve Hot with some croutons or crusty bread.