Cod Roe Pasta (Mentaiko Pasta).
You can cook Cod Roe Pasta (Mentaiko Pasta) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cod Roe Pasta (Mentaiko Pasta)
- It’s 400 g of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of small cod roe sacks.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 sheet of Japanese seaweed (nori).
Cod Roe Pasta (Mentaiko Pasta) step by step
- Boil the spaghetti. While the pasta is cooking, mix the cod roe and olive oil in a large bowl and mix..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and cool it (by tossing it in the strainer and blowing on it). This is so the cod roe does not cook. Transfer the pasta into the cod roe and olive oil mixture and mix..
- Plate the pasta and cut nori into strips, sprinkling on top..