"Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup. Add corn, green beans, broth, soup, and canned peas and carrots. From our family to yours: Slap Ya Mama has been crafting top of the line quality cajun seasonings and recipes from Ville Platte, Louisiana for decades. Slap Ya Mama Cajun Etouffee Sauce is an authentic down home etouffee base that is so much like our grandmother's, you'd swear we have Wilda Marie in.
Looking for some Cajun seafood recipes for dinner? Slap Ya Mama Firecracker Chicken – Slap Ya Mama. We make Cajun food products that you'll love.🌶 Use hashtag #SlapYaMama in your post for a possible repost! linkin.bio/slapyamama. You can have "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup
- Prepare 7 of Whole Russet Potatoes.
- You need 2 c of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 of "U shaped" cooked smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 2 c of water.
- You need to taste of "Slap Ya Mama" seasoning.
Slap Ya Mama seasoning for meats, fish, veggies and more. Zesty flavor that's not too spicy. Последние твиты от Slap Ya Mama (@SlapYaMama). We make delicious food products that you will love!. Just got home from flag football game.post game meal = Red beans & rice w a dash of Slap Ya Mama cajun seasoning on top.
"Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup instructions
- Rinse potatoes and dice into cubes.
- Place in large pot until water runs clear.
- Fill with water until water covers top of potatoes by two inches.
- Boil on high.
- Dice Sausage and slice Celary.
- Stir in Cheddar Cheese Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Add Smoked Sausage(diced) and sliced rinsed celary.
- Add milk and "Slap Ya Mama" (enough to cover the top) return to a boil, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy! (Please do not actually slap ya mama, this is a seasoning not a suggestion) 😂.
Baylen is all in Louisiana! https. According to the Slap Ya Mama website, he wanted a seasoning blend that had the authentic Cajun flavor without the high salt content found in nationally-distributed brands. He couldn't find one so he set to work making his own version. So is the hot sauce the same ingredients as the seasoning? So the story goes, the name "Slap Ya Mama" was invented when the seasoning's creator jokingly said, "When you use this seasoning, the food taste so good that it will make you want to go home and slap ya mama because she could never make something taste that great." See recipes for "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup too.