Fast cooking ultimate Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash easy, bouncy, practical.
11 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash
Good Afternoon all, at this time you get make recipe Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash with 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Next this is how to prepare, please carefully carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 11 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash.
Ingredients all Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash
- Prepare 2 lb of Cod (preferably filleted).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Black Olives – pitted.
- You need 3/4 cup of White Wine (preferably dry).
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 large of sweet potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of long green beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
If all raw materials Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with fast.
Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degress. Chop onion, mince garlic, chop tomatoes. Cut the tops and bottoms of the long green beans..
- Peel and chop up sweet potato. Place in a large pot, cover with water, add salt and boil. Cook until soft (about 45 mins)..
- In a small skillet saute onion until translucent and add garlic. Cook until the garlic is fragrent (2 mins). Add the tomato and some basil leaves. Stir and turn heat down. Let cook for 10 mins..
- Heat a wok or skillet and add a tbsp of oil. When oil is heated, add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the long green beans and the sesame seeds. Cook for about 40 minutes until crispy and cooked..
- Place the cod in a large baking dish. Add the wine. Add the olives. Add the tomatoes and some of the onions around the cod. Add the lemon juice and the zest. Add salt and pepper and the rest if the basil leaves. Cook for 20 minutes until the fish is flaky..
- While the fish is cooking, drain the sweet potatoes and mash them. Add fresh parsely, garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of ginger. Keep mashing the potatoes until smooth..
- On a plate place a some mashed sweet potato. Place some cod over the sweet potato with olives and tomatoes. Add some long green beans on top. Serve..
Like that method easy cook with fast recipes Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash, you also do look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, difficult, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Baked Cod over Sweet Potato Mash.