Home making ultimate Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes easy, bouncy, practical.
23 ingredients, 9 steps, cooking Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes
Good Morning mother, now you can present recipe Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes with 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Next this is how to make it, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 23 ingredients and 9 stages of easy cooking Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes.
Ingredients all Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes
- It’s of Bell pepper Mixture.
- It’s 4 of Bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Can of Black beans, drained.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable stock.
- It’s 1/2 of Can of White beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked brown Rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar.
- It’s of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 12 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 liter of Whole milk.
- It’s 1 of Tinge of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 of Floret Broccoli, if needed.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
If all material requirements Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to making with without fail.
Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes instructions
- For the mashed potatoes, Mash the drained and boiled potatoes until it is soft and fluffy. In a preheated sauce pan, add the butter and milk and cook until the butter melts. Add the melted butter-milk mixture gently to the mashed potatoes. When the required consistency is reached, add salt pepper and nutmeg to taste..
- Optional: Add the boiled broccoli to the potatoes before mashing them..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, cut your bell peppers length wise and remove the seeds and ribs. Place them in a casserole dish and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until the peppers are soft..
- For the stuffing, heat the oil in the skillet and add garlic and onions. Saute them till the onions are translucent and soft..
- Add the tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, dried oregano, cumin powder, salt and pepper to taste. Give them a good mix until the mixture is well coated with the spices..
- Add the black and white beans and give them a good stir along with the mixture. Cover the skillet and allow the mixture to cook in a medium low heat for about 20 minutes..
- By this time, the bell peppers would be ready and pop them out of the oven. Discard the liquid that could be seen inside the cavity of the bell peppers and allow it to cool..
- When the stuffing mixture has thickened, add the cooked brown rice and give it a cook mix. Allow it to cool, before adding to the bell peppers..
- Add the stuffing to the bell peppers, and top it with cheese. Pop them back in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes..
That’s it formula easy make with practice recipes Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Stuffed Bell peppers with mashed potatoes.