Fast making ultimate Sweet Potato Tostadas easy, yummy, practical.
12 ingredients, 8 steps, cooking Sweet Potato Tostadas
Good Evening every body, at this time you get present recipe Sweet Potato Tostadas with 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Below this is how to cook, please read carefully.
In cooking there are some level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 12 ingredients and 8 stages of easy cooking Sweet Potato Tostadas.
Ingredients all Sweet Potato Tostadas
- Prepare 9 of corn tortillas.
- It’s of corn oil; as needed.
- You need 30 oz of refried beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- You need 2 of jalapeños; seeded & small dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion; small dice.
- You need 1 of sweet potato; peeled & medium dice.
- Prepare 1/3 C of sweet corn.
- You need 4 oz of cilantro-garlic goat cheese.
- You need 3/4 C of shredded chihuahua cheese.
- You need 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1 of large pinch each sea salt, black pepper, and sugar.
If all composition Sweet Potato Tostadas it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with easy.
Sweet Potato Tostadas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lay corn tortillas out on 2-3 baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush corn oil over tortillas and sprinkle with sea salt. Do not let tortillas touch or overlap each other..
- Bake for approximately ten minutes or until tortillas are browned and crispy. Pat dry any oil that may be atop tortillas. Lay tortillas on paper towels to remove excess oil..
- Heat the refried beans in a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a simmer..
- Cover sweet potatoes with cold, salted water. Boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain..
- In a mixing bowl combine corn, onions, jalapenos, diced green chiles, Mexican oregano, goat cheese, and 1/2 C of the shredded chihuahua cheese. Add sweet potatoes. Add a large pinch of salt, pepper, and sugar. Mix well..
- Layer refried beans atop each tostada. Top each tostada with sweet potato mixture. Drop little dollops of sour cream randomly atop each tostada. Spoon some salsa along each tostada. Sprinkle cilantro. Serve with lime wedges..
- Variations; Black beans, black bean puree, cilantro, apple cider vinegar, avocado, poblano, celery, celery seed, ginger, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile powder, cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, scallions, cinnamon, pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, lemon, tomato, spinach, tamarind , arugula, queso fresco, cotija, coriander, mole, nopalitos, pinto, red onion, habanero, crema, pickled jalapeños or onions or carrots, mango, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, bacon, lime zest, clove, allspice, pumpkin,.
That’s it method easy make with set recipes Sweet Potato Tostadas, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Sweet Potato Tostadas.