Home making ultimate NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) easy, yummy, practical.
13 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew)
Good Evening my mother, now you can make recipe NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) with 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please observe carefully.
In cooking there are some levels that must be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand how to start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and no is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 13 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew).
Ingredients for NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew)
- It’s 150 of g(5.3oz-) Sliced Beef.
- You need 4-5 of Potato.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 8 of Green beans.
- It’s 150 of g(5.3oz) SHIRATAKI (konjac noodles).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Salad Oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of (about 13 and 1/3oz) Water.
- You need 10 cm of KONBU.
- You need Handful of KATUOBUSHI Bonito Flakes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of mirin.
If all cooking materials NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with fast.
NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew) step by step
- First of all. To prepare the SHIRATAKI, Rinse and drain well. and Boil for 3 minutes, drain and cut into easy to eat length. set aside..
- To make the DASHI soup stock, Put Water and KONBU in a Pot, and Boil it. Remove from the heat. Add KATSUOBUSHI Bonito Flakes. Strain the DASHI soup stock through a Strainer..
- Cut Potato into 4-6 pieces and soak in water. Cut carrots in rolling edges. Cut Onion into 1 cm slices. Cut Green beans into 5cm. and Cut Beef into about 5cm..
- In a Large Pot, Stir-fry the beef with salad oil until no longer red. Add Potato, Carrot, Onion and Stir-fry until translucent at the potato edges..
- Add the DASHI soup stock. Bring to a boil over low-medium heat. Skim off any foamy scum. Add Soy sauce, Sugar, MIRIN. Simmer for about 15 minutes until vegetables are tender..
- Add SHIRATAKI and Green beans. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Now, It's ready to be served!! Note: NIKUJAGA tastes better the next day too..
Like that how easy cook with practice recipes NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew), you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on website us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe NIKUJAGA (Meat and Potato Stew).