You can have Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Soup
- It’s 3 of medium sized potatoes peeled and sliced (diced).
- You need 55 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- Prepare of Green onion(chopped).
- It’s 3 of garlic gloves (smashed).
- Prepare 120 ml of creamy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of 7 spices.
- Prepare 4 cups of home-made chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of For decoration.
- Prepare of Cheddar chesse.
- You need Handful of chopped parsely.
Potato Soup instructions
- Cut your potatoes into pieces no larger than 3/4 and try to keep them around the same size so that they cook at the same time..
- In a stock pan saute the onion, green onion and smashed garlic until tender..
- Stir in the potatoes fry very well.
- Add Salt, pepper and 7 spices.
- Gradually add heavy cream. Bring to boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the vegetable stock until soup is desired consistency.
- Cover the pot until the potato becomes tender.
- After that, blend the soup depending on how thick we prefer the soup to be.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and parsley on top and serve..
- Made by: dandoun kabbara.