Home making ultimate Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish easy, delicious, practical.
15 ingredients, 10 steps, cooking Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish
Good Evening mother, now you can make recipe Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish with 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Below this is how to cook, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 10 stages of easy cooking Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish.
Ingredients all Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish
- It’s 1.5 Lb of 80/20 Hamburger [fried & fully drained].
- It’s 1 of Fine Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bag Frozen Tater Tots.
- It’s 1 (7 oz) of Can Chopped Mushrooms [fully drained – chopped].
- It’s 1 Can of Sweet Corn [to taste – fully drained].
- You need 1 Can of Green Beans [to taste – fully drained].
- You need 2 Cans of Camples Cream Of Mushroom Soup [to taste].
- You need as needed of Whole Milk [just enough to thin condensed soup].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Kosher Salt [go sparingly].
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need as needed of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Pam Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [garnish].
If all material requirements Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with easy.
Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry your ground beef with chopped onions and mushrooms until fully cooked..
- Drain meat mixture well..
- Following that, add meat and onion mixture to a greased oven safe pan. Add a layer of shredded cheese as well..
- Scatter drained sweet corn and green beans to the top of mixture as needed..
- Whisk your condensed soup with a few dashes of milk to slightly thin and all seasonings together. Then add to the top of meat, cheese and veggie mixture in dollops..
- Add another layer of shredded cheese..
- Add tots [slightly submerged] and shredded cheddar cheese to top again. Garnish with fresh green onions..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 60 minutes. Just keep an eye on her after 45 minutes being careful not to burn [but brown] the tots..
- Serve piping hot and crispy! Enjoy!.
Like that how easy cook with practice recipes Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our site. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Mike's Cheesy Tater Tot Hotdish.