Simple making ultimate Banana bars easy, bouncy, practical.
8 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Banana bars
Hi all, at this time you can make recipe Banana bars with 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Next this is how to cook, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several level that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 8 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Banana bars.
Ingredients all Banana bars
- You need of for the ice cream:.
- You need 2 of bananas, cut and frozen.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of almond butter, plus more for swirling and drizzling.
- You need of for the chocolate coating:.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare of chopped nuts, optional.
If all raw materials Banana bars it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to cooking with easy.
Banana bars instructions
- Make the ice cream: Add bananas and almond butter to a food processor, and blend until creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary..
- Once blended, swirl in an extra 1-2 tsp. almond butter with a spoon or knife. Don’t mix all the way – you want those nice nut buttery swirls in the final banana bars..
- Divide the banana “ice cream” into two and pile them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Form into a square with a spatula. If it’s too melty, just pop it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, then shape them into a square. Freeze until solid, about 3 hours..
- Make the chocolate coating*: When your ice cream is frozen, make the chocolate coating. Place melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a shallow, wide-mouthed bowl. Stir until smooth. If it’s too thick (aka. glopy), add another tsp. melted coconut oil and stir. Keep in mind that you do want it on the thicker side, but not too thick that it can’t be poured..
- Assemble your banana bars: Remove ice cream squares from the freezer. Dunk the tops and sides of the banana bars in the chocolate mixture, slightly heating and stirring the chocolate mixture between dunks. Sprinkle with nuts if desired..
- Place back on the parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze until set, about 30 minutes. Drizzle with almond butter mixed with a bit of coconut oil if desired..
- NOTES *I only coated the tops/sides of my banana bars with chocolate. If you want the entire thing covered with chocolate like the original, double the chocolate recipe..
Like that method easy cook with fast recipes Banana bars, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to culinary fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Banana bars.