You can cook Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 1 box of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 1/2 can of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1/2 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of green beans.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shell pasta.
- It’s of Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Seriously just throw everything but the pasta in a pot and boil.
- Add pasta shells.
- As soon as the pasta is tender your soup is ready.