Fast recipe ultimate Chipotle beans easy, delicious, practical.
9 ingredients, 7 steps, cooking Chipotle beans
Good Morning my mother, at this time you can prepare recipe Chipotle beans with 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Below this is how to cook, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and tasted. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 9 ingredients and 7 stages of easy cooking Chipotle beans.
Ingredients for Chipotle beans
- It’s 1 can of mixed beans.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- You need 3 of medium carrots.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
If all cooking materials Chipotle beans it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with fast.
Chipotle beans instructions
- Dice the vegetables – onion, tomatoes, garlic, carrots and potatoes.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil, for approximately 2-3 min until the onion turns translucent and the raw garlic smell disappears..
- Add chopped tomatoes and let them cook until the soften..
- Let the mixture cool and then puree it..
- Add the chipotle sauce and stir it into the sauce before adding the beans, carrots and potato..
- Mix well, add some water (1/2 cup), cover and let simmer for 45 min or until the carrots have softened..
- Serve warm..
Like that how easy make with practice recipes Chipotle beans, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on web us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our page. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Chipotle beans.