Potato Broth Egg Soup.
You can cook Potato Broth Egg Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Broth Egg Soup
- You need 1 of as much as you have Potato broth (from boiling peeled potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of half to equal the amount of broth Water.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of + 1 tablespoon water Katakuriko slurry.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
Potato Broth Egg Soup step by step
- You'll be using the broth left over from boiled peeled potatoes. Add an appropriate amount of water and heat..
- Adjust the flavor with soup stock, salt, and pepper. Add water-dissolved katakuriko for thickness and then add a beaten egg. And it's complete..