Comforting Creamy Soup.
You can have Comforting Creamy Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Comforting Creamy Soup
- You need 3-6 cups of Kale (chopped or whole).
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2-4 cups of Chicken stock.
- It’s 1 Stick of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1-3 cups of Mushrooms.
- You need 2-5 cups of Long Grain Rice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of Chopped Chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Honey.
Comforting Creamy Soup instructions
- Start the rice on medium heat 2 slices of Butter. Wash and cut Kale,Chicken, Garlic and Mushrooms to your desired sizes (cooking time may change depending on sizes).
- Put 2 slices of Butter into a pan on medium heat add Chicken, Basil, Thyme, Garlic, Salt and Pepper cook until white all the way through.
- In a separate pan start Mushrooms on medium heat with a pinch of Garlic and a slice of Butter until desired texture.
- Cook the Kale on medium heat with a bit of Cream and Butter add Salt, Pepper and the rest of the Garlic while it is cooking.
- In a large pot (depending on amount made) add the rest of the Cream and Chicken stock as well as the rest of the Butter and cook until warm.
- Once the Cream and Stock mixture is warm add the Rice, Kale, Chicken and Mushrooms and cover on medium heat until boil stirring occasionally.
- When the entire thing is combined and hot serve in a bowl with Grated Parmesan as a topping and I recommend getting a baguette and toasting it to go along with.