Fast recipe ultimate Capitol Hill Bean Soup easy, fast, practical.
10 ingredients, 3 steps, cooking Capitol Hill Bean Soup
Good Morning every body, at this time you can present recipe Capitol Hill Bean Soup with 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Below this is how to cook, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are several levels that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand method start from beginning to cooking is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste no suitable desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 10 ingredients and 3 stages of easy cooking Capitol Hill Bean Soup.
Ingredients for Capitol Hill Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of dried white navy beans, sorted of debris and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of (about 1-lb.) ham bone or uncured ham hock (I used the center bone with lots of meat from the ham dinner we had the day before).
- Prepare 2 1/2 quarts of water (10 cups).
- It’s 1 of large russet potato (about 8 oz.).
- It’s 3 cups of chopped celery (about 6 stalks).
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped yellow onion (about 3 medium onions).
- Prepare 1-3 of Garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
If all composition Capitol Hill Bean Soup it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
Capitol Hill Bean Soup step by step
- Place beans in a Dutch oven or large casserole; add water to cover, and soak 8 hours or overnight. Drain beans. Add ham bone and water. Cover and bring to a boil over high; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 1 hour..
- Rinse potato; pierce with a fork, and wrap potato in a paper towel. Microwave on HIGH until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes; peel and mash potato. Stir potato, celery, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper into bean mixture; simmer over medium-low until beans are tender, about 1 hour..
- Remove ham bone from Dutch oven, and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard bone and fat; dice meat, and stir into bean mixture. Top each serving with chopped parsley.
That’s it formula easy cook with rapid recipes Capitol Hill Bean Soup, you also do look for more recipes culinary other interesting on page us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from cuisine healthy easy, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our website. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe Capitol Hill Bean Soup.