Simple cuisine ultimate French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry easy, tasty, practical.
15 ingredients, 15 steps, cooking French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry
Good Afternoon my mother, at this time you get cook recipe French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry with 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Below this is how to prepare, please pay attention carefully.
In cooking there are some stages that should be done, starting to prepare ingredients, cooking tools, and also understand system start from beginning to culinary is ready to be served and enjoyed. Make sure you has enough time and not is thinking about something else, because will cause the food to burn, taste not appropriate desired, and many others. Immediately, below are 15 ingredients and 15 stages of easy cooking French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry.
Ingredients for French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry
- You need 300 grams of French beans/green beans (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of medium sized potato(peeled and chopped).
- You need 1 of small onion(finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of small tomato (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 of (slit) green chillies (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of amchur (dried mango) powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves (for garnishing).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
If all material requirements French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry it’s ready, We’re going into the cooking stage. Below is how to preparing with relaxing.
French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- When the oil is hot, add in the cumin seeds and wait till they crackle.
- Add in the minced garlic and sauté. Don’t let it get brown. (Be careful. Garlic gets burnt very fast).
- Add in the chopped onion and sauté till they get translucent. (Don’t let the onions turn brown).
- Add in the chopped potatoes and sauté well, for about 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chopped beans and sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add in the salt as per your taste..
- Add in all the powder spices except the garam masala and sauté well..
- Put on the lid and let the veggies cook on low flame till the potatoes become tender and the beans become soft..
- After 5-7 minutes, check the doneness of the veggies and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Put on the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes till the tomatoes get soft and mushy..
- Turn off the flame and add in a teaspoon of garam masala and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve..
- Serve hot as a side dish or stuff in bread as a snack..
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
That’s it how easy make with rapid recipes French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry, you also can look for more recipes cuisine other interesting on site us, available thousands of various recipes world food and we will continue to add and develop. Starting from culinary healthy fast, tasty, and nutritious to cuisine fatty, hard, spicy, sweet, salty acid is on our web. Thank you for reading the ultimate recipe French Beans/Green Beans -Potato Stir Fry.